Thursday, 22 March 2012

It's been a while!

Hello, it's been a fair while since I last did any sort of blogging so I thought I'd best pop by and update it.  I'm still crafting when I can but it's not just cards anymore as I've been bitten by the knitting/crochet bug.  So my craft room now seems to have lots of wool/cotton stuffed in it along with the paper/stamps/dies etc . . . Ooops!  Anyway, the latest addiction I blame my sister for.  She got me trying to knit again which in turn got me looking at lots of lovely wool, knitting a few scarfs and even a cardi (will need to take some photos some time and post them ). . . . which then in turn got me back into my crocheting again. and that is where we are now.  I'm in full on crochet mode at the moment.  Here's a cushion cover I crocheted using lots of odd bits of wool I had laying around.  It was my first attempt, so not perfect.





I've since made another one which is neater/prettier which I will photo and show soon (she says!).  and have also just finished making a bag.  Basically "hooking" mad at the moment (I find it quicker than knitting and more me).  Will post photos of that some time soon too.  So, even though I may not be around much I am still crafting away in 1 form or another.  Hope you all are too.

4 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran,nice to hear from you :o)

Your cushion is great,very shabby chic.Hope you come back again soon :o) x

Joyce said...

Indeed it has been a while. Nice cushion...it is giving me ideas. Looking forward to see other projects. Love the cards.

Heather x said...

My My, it has been a while....but I can see you have been busy :)
Love Love Love the cushions Fran, what gauge wool and brand did you use?
p.s All my activity has been on my sewing and knitting blog and on Ravelry.com

*hugs* Heather x

Katharina Frei said...

Love your cushion cover Fran! Great to heard that you are ok :)
Wishing you all the best
Katharina xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin