Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Togetherness

O.K My third and last post for tonight. Then I'll save the rest for tomorrow. This cute image ('Greeting Farm' stamp set) has been sitting on my desk for months waiting for me to turn into a card. It was coloured in (with Copics, what else?) and had the matching bits of pattened paper (Basic Grey) but for some reason it just sat there until I finally had enough and just bit the bullet and whipped this up.

So nothing fancy, just used some fab dies (heart doily is Cheery Lynns, flowers and leaf flourish is MFT dienamics range) and some chocolate pearl half gems with a bit of ribbon - job done.


and that, is all I have for today.

4 comments:

Annie said...

a cute image on this one Fran, gorgeous card.
hugs, annie x

Viv said...

Well, as they say Fran, 'Better late than never'! It's especially true in THIS card's case! It's really cute and perfect for older ones' anniversaries. xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

NOSTROMO said...

It's so sweet! I fell in love with this work!
Welcome to my blog: http://fullmoontheedgeofthesoul.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin