Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Minion

See, told ya I'd be back soon.  This time with a bit of crochet.  Wanted to crochet a Minion (after watching Despicable Me) so googled and found this fab free pattern on Wolfdreamer's blog (don't you just love the internet?!).   So, thank you Wolfdreamer!  I tweaked the pattern slightly and made mine short and squat and also used felt for his mouth and love the finished result :D  In real life he only stands about 4" tall and currently resides on my hubby's desk!


I also managed to finish knitting my first scarf for hubby but have yet to take a photo of that.  Will try and get round to doing that sometime and maybe get him to model it for me LOL.  I do have another fun crochet project I finished for my niece which I will post maybe tomorrow and I am currently attempting to crochet a cardigan, so will let you know how I get on with that.


3 comments:

Deb said...

very cute Fran, that looks so complicated! wish I were clever enough, never did finish my crochet blanket!
have a great day, Debxx

Annie said...

eek! he is scary!! but well done you!!!
hugs, annie x

Joyce said...

Missed reading your posts. Good to know that all's well. Looking forward to see the scarf. Love Big sis xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin