Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Live, laugh, love

Hello again.  Was supposed to have posted this last week but never got round to it . .oops.

Made this card with the left over papers and image that never got used on the commissioned 60th card as it was considered too young.  I love this cutie from The Greeting Farm and had great fun decoupaging her.

Coloured with Copics as usual and the fab doily behind her is a free sample that I got from one of my orders from Dies to die for.  It's cut from a Cheery Lynn Die (kiwi spirit doily) and I love it so much that it's on my 'to get' list along with the gazillion other things I want/need!  Flowers made using various Dienamics flower dies and I've just stuck a brad through the centre of them all.  As you may have noticed, my current obsession (besides stamps) is all the fab dies coming out, especially the 'Dienamics' range from MFT and the Cherry Lynn Dies.

Papers not sure who it's by as it was a random 12x12 piece plucked from my loose stash.  Finished off with some stitching and used couple of border punches on the red panel.  Also decorated the inside to match but nothing too fancy.

Right, best go schedule all the other posts before I forget again.


4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Frances,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

pure fran magic!! as always a stunning card made by you ~sweet iamge and scrummy papers ~love it!!
vanessa xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable image too.
luv
Debby

Kim Y. said...

Wow! This is such a beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin