Friday, 6 May 2011

Just Magnolia: 'Sweet wonderful you'

Yeah, I can play along to the Just Magnolia challenge this week :) which is 'anything goes' and optional extra of 'stitching' which I have on this card - both real and faux.

I've had this cutie coloured up (Copics, what else?!) for months now and I finally got round to using her.
I've popped her on 3d foam and put her over another fab Die-namics die - high tea party doily.  This is actually a whopper of a doily and bigger than I expected (should have read the measurements shouldn't I?!) but that's not a bad thing as it just means I can get other smaller ones LOL (got my eye on the Cheery Lynn american heartland heart die - isn't it fab?! ;) ).

So as I didn't want all the background covered I've placed the doily off centre.  Used some MME Papers, kraft card, Magnolia tilda lace border die and tag die, lots of brown stitching, couple of Wild Orchid craft roses, EK leaf punch, ribbon, spritz of glimmer mist and pearl swirls courtesy of viva decor glitter liner pen.
Kept the inside simple and just lined it with some cream paper using the same tilda border die on the edge.

Hope you likey.  Have a fab weekend, supposed to be a hot one here in the UK, but so far all we've got is grey and humid!


 

5 comments:

Julie said...

FAb card, gorgeous colour scheme and layout! Juliexx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Frances,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Fran, such a sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

nessy said...

so pretty fran ~love this sweet tilda and love the colouring!
vanessa xx

Michelle Weerts said...

I love it when you finally get inspiration to use an image you coloured ages ago!
beautiful card.:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin