Thursday, 5 May 2011

Enjoy your day

Here's a boy card I made - need to make more, never seem to have them at hand when I need them.  Tried to find a challenge that I could enter this in but couldn't find any, typical!  So here it is.
I actually quite like making 'boy' cards as they require less 'stuff' so it stops me from over thinking and adding loads of embellies.  Though having said that I had fun with this one by using some die cut felt clouds (Die-namics die - see, told you they were my latest obsession!) and some leaf brads that I've had forever in my stash.    Cute image is a LOTV stamp that's been coloured with Copics.  Bottom right corner looked a bit bare so placed a fence border there using my MS border punch.  Used a kraft coloured card blank and a piece of sky patterned paper (by American crafts I think) with lots of wonky (accidentally on purpose LOL) brown machine stitching around the edge.  All pretty simple but I like it.

I had one little cut out felt cloud left so I had to use it up and put it on the inside :)
I've got another LOTV boy card that I made for my nephew but will save that for the weekend as the photo's on my pc at home (at work at the mo).

Thanks for stopping by,


3 comments:

Caroline said...

Love it!!!! Just realized I really need that punch!! Lol!
Caroline x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Fran, love the clouds and the picket fence border is a great finish.
luv
Debby

Viv said...

Oh YESSS! This is fabulous Fran. I have this stamp and love it too. Your 'less is more' card hits the spot! xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin