Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Birthday card ~ "Happy"

So, another beautiful sunny day and I'm stuck at work waiting for customers (think they're all out enjoying the weather) so may as well make the most of my time and show you another one of my completed cards.  Used a cute CC Designs set I got ages ago that had yet to see ink and teamed it with a Whimsy birthday circle sentiment and a fab MFT Dienamics doily die.

As it's a birthday card it qualifies for this week's Stamp with Fun theme   so I'm going to join in as it's been so long since I've taken part in any challenges.

Papers are from a Dovecraft pack I think and I've been using my mini sewing machine again to sew around the edges.  Images coloured with Copics and have been decoupaged and I've used some of the left over papers to decorate the inside as well (I now make sure I complete the inside and stamp the backs of all my cards before I move onto the next.  All my previous cards weren't done so I spent ages finishing them off before I could sell them and it seems sooooo much more time consuming doing it that way then taking 2 mins at the end of when I'm making each one)
Added stickles and a big red half pearl for the cherry on the cake and also glossy accented and glamour dusted the balloon.  Used EK paw print border punch and couple of brads to finish.

Right, that's all from me for today.  Enjoy your evening.


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Fran.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Frances.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nilla said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at SWF this week! Hugs Nilla

Kim Y. said...

So sweet and fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin