Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Boo!

Yes, it's me. I'm still here! I can't believe it's been so long since my last post but things just seemed to have got in the way and my mojo has vanished big time which hasn't helped. Anyway, I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. It was another quiet one for me - christmas spent with family (always nice to catch up with all my nieces & nephews but getting harder & harder to buy for now that they are virtually all grown up - miss the fun of buying toys LOL) and New Year was spent tucked up in bed watching the London fireworks on Telly as both hubby & me caught this horrid cough virus right after christmas.

 I only managed to make a few christmas cards. Some simple ones for neighbours & such;
these were mass stamped for a very clean & simple look
I used Brillance ink on them so they do have a nice sheen/sparkle to them IRL


and then some with minimal stamping, using glittery pattern paper, sewing and nesties

Then the few I did manage to put together were using some of the cute LOTV christmas stamps (girl with doggie & the snow bears) and an MFT a la mode candy cane girl (with their super gorgeous dies - I am huge fan of their dienamics range of dies and the doily one I used behind the 2nd card is my fave)




See, told you my mojo is half empty. That was pretty much all the cards I made over the last couple of months. I still have plenty of coloured christmas images waiting to be made into cards but just never found the 'omph' to do it. I'm going to try and get some of those done so I will have some christmas cards ready for next year!

Apart from that I did manage to make some phone charms and other bits for christmas stocking fillers which I will put up in a seperate post either later today or tomorrow.

So until then,


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Hello Fran, wonderful creations, miss you loads.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin