Sunday, 3 October 2010

I'm still here :)

Helloooooooooooooo!  Anyone still there?!  Huge apologies for the lack of posts in the last month but Mr cardmaking mojo seems to have done a runner.  However, Miss colouring mojo stayed behind as I've built up a little pile of coloured images (with copics, what else?!), but just no cards. See for yourself . . . .

So with all these images I finally made myself try and get back into the swing of things and put this card together the other night although I'm still not that happy with it, it's a start.

It's cute Japenese Tilda which I had all coloured and decoupaged but just found it really hard to try and put a layout together for her.  I shouldn't have used my border punch around her but it was done, so then I had to just work around that.  I think it looks a little better in real life as you can't really see how raised she is in the photo maybe this next shot gives a better feel to the 'depth' of this card . .
Papers are a Dovecraft pack, and the rest are just the usual suspects; coloured cardstock, ribbon, flowers, Marienne D doily die, various MS border punches and the black pearls are made with a Viva Deco pen (love this stuff).  The chinese happy birthday sentiment is from a Woodware stamp set.

I've not done much else (besides buy more stash >.< Just too many gorgeous papers, punches and stamps that I *need*  ) and I really should get my skates on as christmas is only round the corner so best get cracking with the cards and there are a few gifty things I want to try and make.  Have managed to tidy/clear out my craft room a bit though still got a bit more to do.  Hopefully I might find Mojo buried amongst all my unused stash.

Until next time, which hopefully won't be another month!

13 comments:

Berenice R. said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

paola said...

AWW hunny this is adorable, dont worry too much about your mojo taking vacation, you're still doing a fabulous job, i did wonder where you had dissapeared to as my google reader seemed a little empty without your usual posts. Good to see you giving mr mojo a little kick in the pants.TFS
smiles
Paola

Mette said...

It's a wonderful card. Mojos go on holiday on a regular basis for all of us I guess so no need to worry. Your colourings are gorgeous.

Hugs, Mette

Marley said...

Hi Fran,

Glad to hear you! Wow look at all those amazing colored images!
and your Tilda card is AMAZING and you are speaking about a lost mojo?? Its fabulous!! I do love the borderpunch around her, just gives it a more japanese look! Awesome! Hope to see you soon again. xxMarley

Debs M x said...

gorgeous gorgeous card, my mojo isn't like that on a good day and all those images are beautifully coloured x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Frances,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Fran, no missing mojo here! It is awful when you feel like that (as all us crafters know only too well). All those gorgeous coloured images though your gonna be very busy & I can't wait to see what you create with them :)

Happy Sunday!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Heather x said...

Glad to see you again babe :)
I always go off on a colouring tangent when I can't get my cardmaking mojo, its very therapeutic :)
Love your card :)
*hugs* Heather x

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card Fran,I often colour up images when mr mojo decides to go on hols lol :)
hugs amanda xx

Viv said...

My mojo is like yours! It thinks it's a tourist and goes off on walkabout a lot!! Glad yours seems to have decided there's no place like home, 'coz this card is gorgeous!! Mrs Mojo being a girl, of course keeps working a treat. ;0)
Hugs Viv xxx

Julie said...

Your card is lovely and your images beautifully coloured.

Tasha said...

Aw hun don't be so hard on yourself my mojo went on vacation and got lost on it's way home, it's finally back but like you while i wasn't making cards i stocked up on goodies. The mages you've colored are gorgeous and the card is adorableso your doing better than i did lol.
Hugs, Tash x

Juls said...

so gorgeous!!! Love the dimension you have created!! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin