Friday, 29 October 2010

'gift for you'

Hello again!  Here's the cute Magnolia card I said I had nearly finished.  Nothing too fancy as I thought the snowflakes was enough and the image was cute enough as it was.

You can't really tell from above photo but Tilda has been raised on foam pads so it's lovely and 3D in real life - might see it better in photo below and the colours are more true to life in this one, warm wine and cream colours not as bright as photo above.

Stash:
  • Stamps: Tilda with present from Magnolia 2009 Christmas collection (even though I've got this years's new ones to use now)
  • Colouring: Copics on image, distress ink sponged around circle background
  • Paper: Old DCWV christmas 6x6 paper stack pad plus some cream and kraft cardstock
  • Tools: Lacey circle nesties,  MS snowflake punches and deep edger border punch with holepunch for the circle in centre of snowflakes.  circle behind image embossed with snowdots (not sure if that's the proper name) folder which I got last year - love this folder  think it's by crafts too
  • Others: stickles for bit of glitter and fineliner pen and tracing wheel for my faux stitching. (May have to put mini Janome sewing machine on my santa/DH list :))


  • Right, that's all from me for now.  Off to do a little bit of online browsing/shopping before the onslaught of Fri evening hungry customers.  Have a lovely weekend and for those in the UK enjoy the extra hour in bed on Sunday when the clocks go back, I know I will ;)

    4 comments:

    Janette said...

    Gorgeous card, Tilda looks so cute.xx

    Riet said...

    So beautiful card Frances,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    nessy said...

    gosh long time no visit fran ~ this card is just stunning ~love snowflakes and tilda is beautifully coloured!!
    enjoy your weekend!
    vanessa xx

    Kim Y. said...

    Simply gorgeous!!!

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin