Thursday, 9 September 2010

CCT ~ 'my sort of friend'

Hello!  it's CCT time again and this week's theme is 'play on words' so for mine I used this cute High Hopes stamp and the sentiment 'you're my snort-a friend!' :D

Those eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that my card isn't on the CCT blog this week and that's because I have decided to relinquish my DT post as I want a total break from any sort of deadline craft making if that makes sense. So from now on this blog will get even quieter as I want to spend what free time I have actually crafting rather than blogging about it!

I'll still upload photos of cards/projects as I want to continue documenting my creations just for my own record it just may be more erratic.

So on that note, thanks for dropping by and I hope you'll continue to drop by every now and again. Best get back to work.

3 comments:

Annie said...

such a beautiful and fun card Fran! it's been great having you with us on the team and you will be missed but hopefully we will still get to see your fabulous creations from time to time.
hugs, annie x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Frances,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria Therese said...

Sweet and cute card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin