Thursday, 2 September 2010

CCT Material girl!

Hello & happy Thursday to you all!  It's time for another CCT card and the theme this week is 'material girl' so we want to see some sort of fabric/material on your cards.

For mine I have used some gorgeous black lace and also a couple of little lilac fabric flowers that I found in my stash that went perfectly with this super sassy Kraftin Kimmie stamp.
Don't you love the fold of this card?!  I happened to come across this over on Frances' blog (who in turn saw it on someone else's blog which you can see, along with instructions, if you click on the link) and just had to try it.  I think I will be using this style again once I perfect my measuring/folding as my scorpal is in inches and the instructions were in cms and I did it by guestimate this time.

Image has been decoupaged - 1 of the feathers, her head, body arms and 1 of her legs (think you can just about see it on the first photo if you click on it) and I've cut her out with oval nesties.  Added lots of sparkle with my Sakura stardust pens to her feathers, shoes and eyeshadow - think can see that better on photo below.  Bit of black doodling around the oval and couple of black bling gems to finish.

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Vivienne' comes with the sentiment ~ Kraftin Kimmie



  • Colouring: Copics & Sakura stardust pens



  • Paper: MME, not sure which stack!



  • Tools: Oval nesties,



  • Others: black lace trim, fabric flowers. black gems

    Well, thanks for dropping by. I'm posting less and less these days and am considering not blogging at all or maybe just give it a break for a while, will let you know what I decide. Until then,



  • 9 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Gorgeous card Fran, love the sassy image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    Martinas Welt said...

    I love that card!! Great work Fran!
    Martina

    Riet said...

    So gorgeous card Fran,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Sarah said...

    What a gorgeous card - the image is fab. I too have pinched the card details - thank you for sharing! Sarah x

    Joyce said...

    I too am thinking about my blog and what I shall do or not do about it. I just don't have the time anymore.

    Julie said...

    Fran - Your card is fabulous! That image is perfect for the "Material Girl" theme. I love the colors and papers, and the coloring is gorgeous!

    Hugz,
    Julie

    hope chests said...

    Fran, I am one of the big fan your cards. I really love this new card that you made. It has a very unique design. This card is one of a kind.

    Deb said...

    I do love that fold Fran, it is such a gorgeous card, have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

    Kathy said...

    This is so pretty Fran!!! Love this image and that sentiment works fabulous with it!! Love the colors and of course your coloring is perfection!
    Hope all is well with you and have a lovely week!
    :)Kathy

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin