Thursday, 5 August 2010

CCT 'whateva': Take it Easy

Hello and a happy Thursday to you all.  It's CCT time again and this week is nice & easy . . 'whateva' - meaning it's open theme, so you can make whatever you like.  Which if like me, you're pressed for time is just perfect.  I'll be needing some boy  birthday cards soon so thought I'd ink up this cute Elzybells ted and make a quick card.

He didn't take long to colour in as I paper pierced his armchair.  The circular birthday seal is a fab set from Whimsy stamps then it was just some fuzzy brads and EK success pawprint border punch to finish.

Not really much to it I'm afraid but if you hop on over to CCT I'm sure the rest of the team will wow you with their efforts, especially as for the whole month of Aug I've invited Debby to be our guest DT and her 3D creations are always fab :)

Stash:


  • Stamps: Ted & take it easy ~ Elzybells, circle sentiment ~ Whimsy stamps



  • Colouring: Copics for ted, distress ink pad sponged around background with the nestie die still on



  • Paper: October Afternoon - not sure which range



  • Tools: Nesties, EK paw borderpunch, 2" circle punch



  • Others: velour brads

    Thanks for continuing to visit and for all your comments which are always much appreciated.  Until next time,


  • 5 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Oh he is so cute Fran, love the paper pieced chair. Thanks for asking me to be a GDT this month.m
    luv
    Debby

    Riet said...

    What a gorgeous card Frances,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Andrea said...

    A fab card - love the paper piecing for the chair, and the border punch!
    Love, Andrea xx

    Mags said...

    I love that little image, so cute and he made me smile! The pawprint border is sooo sweet, too! Fab card!

    luv, Mags x

    nessy said...

    well teddy looks comfy on his posh chair ~adorable card fran!!
    vanessa xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin