Thursday, 19 August 2010

CCT sketch by Moi :)

Hello! Hope you're having a good week so far. It's time for another CCT card and this week it's a sketch by yours truely. I'm afraid it's nothing too exciting but hope it's usable - be gentle with me, it's the first sketch I've done/shared.

and this is what I came up with

Hope you like it and will give it a go yourself.

Stash:

  • Stamps: Tulip tilda ~ Magnolia stamp, sentiment ~ Stampavie, bit of foliage on edge of image ~ Papermania 'Hampstead' set

  • Colouring: Copics

  • Paper: BG 'Capella'

  • Tools: MS border punches, EK leaf punch, retro flower punches, 

  • Others: mulberry roses from wild orchid crafts, Viva decor glitter pen in 'holographic' for the half pearls and shimmer accents in the image


  • 5 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Fabulous sweet card Fran, brilliant sketch I'm pretty sure I'll be using it again.
    luv
    Debby

    nessy said...

    amazing sketch fran (might give it ago as it`s yours) ~ just love your card ~ so pretty, love papers and flowers!!
    vanessa xx

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Frances,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Kathy said...

    GOrgeous card Fran!!! I love this paper and your sketch is fabulous!! I have to find some time to play along this week!!
    Love this sweet image as well!
    Hope all is well with you and hope you have a wonderful week!
    :)Kathy

    baby crib said...

    I have been seeing this character in some cards. I can blame them for using that character. It is so sweet and so cute.

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin