Tuesday, 13 July 2010

LOTV 57 sketch: flower girl thanks

LOTV has a fab sketch this week so thought I'd play along for a change and made this the other day.  I adore this range and can't wait for the new christmas releases due out on Wed (14th).  I'm sooo in trouble as I'm loving all the sneek peeks so far and I know it's a big release so just hope I can control myself and not go too mad clicking them all into my basket LOL not to mention I've run out of EZ and need to get some more first.

Anyway, here's my card.

 I've used one of the earlier stamps on my card (still got a fair few waiting for an inking :o) coloured with Copics, as per usual, and teamed her with some freebie MME papers off a mag, added a splash of black with the ribbon,  pearls and doodling just to tie in the colour of her hair (I colour hair black so often that I need refill for my W3 copic.  Wonder if I could use it to touch up my white hairs LOL and save me having to hit the dye bottle again).  Bit of bling courtesy of the diamante buckle, stickles and teeny tiny shimmery adhesive dots for the buttons on her jacket. Frilliness courtesy of a Martha border punch and job done. You might be able to see the cute shimmer dot buttons better on photo below

Right, I'm off to go finish another card and relax a bit before bedtime (yup, it's gone midnight) as that's all the time I have at home at the moment.  We're short 1 chef at work, so me & hubby are having to slog it out till we train up a new one again - the joys of being your own boss eh?!

Till next time,

10 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

love your fabulous coloring, Fran! gorgeous card!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Fran. So beautifully coloured and pretty papers. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Caroline and Jayne said...

love the colours on this card x
you should come and show your work on www.fiskarettes.co.uk it's a craft blog for everyone and I'm sure all the Fiskarettes would love to see your cards too :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Fran, can't wait for the new stamps either guess it will be a LOTV Christmas.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Frances,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sally said...

Great card.
Hugs Sally xx

dining room tables said...

Fran, you made it again. That card is gorgeous. You choose the perfect design and perfect color for your amazing card.

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous Fran i love the image and the papers are so fab, thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley this time, big hugs pops x x x

Dena said...

This card is soooooo awesome!!! I love her black hair. You did a fantastic job with the sketch!
Thanks for joining the LOTV challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Daisychain said...

What a gorgeous card, a great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin