Thursday, 22 July 2010

CCT sketch by Deb: all loved up

Hello and a happy Thursday to you all.  Which means it's CCT time again.  This week we have a fabulous sketch by Deb.  I struggled with mine because I chose an image which was larger  and wasn't sure it was going to work.  But I pushed bits around until I was happy and ended up with a more collagey looking type of card.


I love this Magnolia couple  from the wedding collection and just had to have it as I think they are so romantic and their attire isn't very obvious wedding so can be used for other lovey-dovey occasions I think.  I've coloured with my Copics (no surprise there) and  paper pierced her dress with papers from Pink Paislee's 'Queen Bee'.  The heart behind the image and the banner are also Magnolia stamps then it was just a case of adding roses, stickles, heart pin, bit of tulle and not forgetting some of my MS punches and job done.

Think this one will be hubby's anniversary card (next month) even if it is a bit girly with the flowers but the colours are quite earthy/neutral so I don't think he'll mind.

I shall leave you with close up of the cute couple.  Hope the weather's better where you are. It's been tipping with rain constantly for the past 2 days here, hoping summer will show it's face again soon.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by, as always.


 

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Your card is gorgeous - I love all the Magnolia stamps and the papers, and the layout is fab too!
Love, Andrea xx

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Frances,What a beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heather x said...

Beautiful card Fran, love the pieced dress :)
*hugs* Heather x

Pam S. said...

lovely creation Fran! love the paper you used for her dress!
Pam Going Postal

Joyce said...

They remind me of you and Si...lovely card

craftyb said...

Hi fran - long time no visit!! lol You've some gorgeous cards on the blog...this one is a beauty and i agree, quite versatile! happy anniversary! bx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin