Thursday, 15 July 2010

CCT Christmas

Hello and welcome!  It's time for another new CCT challenge and this week we want to see a christmas card.  I can't believe it's mid July already so it won't be long before we all start digging up the christmas stash and all the new ones are already starting to hit the shops so we've just given you a good excuse to start buying ;).

My xmas papers are all buried at the bottom/back of my paper piles so I used the first thing I could pull out safely :D which was last years Basic Grey's 'Eskimo kisses' and teamed it with this cute Penny Black girl

The papers were busy enough I thought so just added couple of flowers and pearls to finish.  We also have new DT members starting CCT this week so be sure to pop on over and give them all a warm welcome.

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'winter swing' ~ PB, sentiment ~ Stampin up
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper:BG 'Eskimo kisses'
  • Tools: Marianne D circle die and flower die, centre of flowers are snowflake punches (MS & PMania)
  • Others: 8mm & 3mm  flatbacked pearls, stickles for bit of glitter (can't have xmas without bling!)


  • This is a scheduled post and I'm writing this at work as my pc at home got a stupid virus on it and for a minute I thought it was unfixable but managed to in the end, by deleting the hard drive and starting over but it's a long process getting everything back on there again!   So can't blab too long.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll hopefully have another card to share by the weekend.  Until then,


    2 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Fabulous card Fran, love the sweet PB image and what pretty colours. There is definitely a conspiracy going on in blogland forcing me to make Christmas cards!
    luv
    Debby

    Riet said...

    Ohhh wowww Frances,What a wonderful card,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin