Saturday, 17 July 2010

CAS PI girl for the weekend

Hiya, just a CAS (clean & simple) type of card from me today which I think works well with these cute Pure Innocence stamps.

I've paper pierced her dress and then just cut her out and raised her on 3d foam.  Used a brown card base and made it smaller and rectangular for a change!  The papers are MME and are this month's freebie from one of the card mags (but to be honest, it's not really free as I only flick through the mag!). Stamped a Basic Grey birthday sentiment on, added some choc ribbon and pearls for a bit of colour contrast, present border made with MS punch and job done.  Oh and some stickles on the candles and filling in the cake :)

I received my Magnolia summer kit and as luck would have it, I didn't really like it!  Luckily I managed to sell it to someone who did which means I can go buy some of the others in the Bon voyage collection that I do like (love the different nationality Tildas! and the shopping tilda with the boutique window look fab).  So, that's twice recently where I've got the kit and then not liked it but then when I don't buy it I've loved it!  They've been more hit & miss recently . . . so do I buy it for the next kit?!!! Hmmmm.  On the plus side I managed to get another fab Hanglar kit on ebay so can play with that tomorrow on my day off.  Can't wait, it's been a verrrry looooong week . . . I'm shattered!

So until next week, have a lovely weekend and thanks for continuing to stop by/comment.
 
 

3 comments:

Heather x said...

Beautiful card Fran, love the cute image that you have used :0)
I never manage to get any Hanglar's off ebay, I always here about them when they've gone.....
Have a great weekend hun :)
*hugs* Heather x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Frances.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane said...

I know what you mean about the Magnolia's kits. There is always someone who is happy to buy it from you though if you don't like it. I sold mine this time as there was only 1 stamp I liked. The accessory stamps were the best this time, I think.
Gorgeous card Fran. I love this PI girl - so cute

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin