Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Stampavie & PTW with Sarah Kay

Hiya, back again, and this time with a card I'm much happier with.  Thank you for the comments on my last card - it always surprises me how we can all view things sooo differently, as I really didn't like that one but some of you did - unless you were just being polite! (I wasn't fishing for compliments as I really wasn't happy with it but I like to blog all my cards, not just the ones I like).

So on that basis, some of you may not like today's one as I do, alot!  I wanted to use some of my neglected Sarah Kays so thought I'd ink this cutie up and then when I saw the Stampavie challenge this week was 'dots' I added a bit of spotty ribbon to my layout so that I could enter it there (plus there is dots in the pattern paper and the holes along the punched border could qualify as 'dots' too couldn't they?!). I'm also entering it into this week's PTW as their challenge is 'in stitches' and I've got faux stitching on mine.

Stash:
  • Stamps: Sarah Kay by Stampavie, sentiment ~ Hero arts, circle, flourishes and flowers ~ 'grunge collection', stempelglede
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: The Papier Stack by MME (from The Range)
  • Tools: Heidi swapp distress tool, MS border punch, tracing wheel to make the holes for my faux stitching
  • Others:Ribbon, flat backed pearls

    That's all from me for today, see you tomorrow when it's time for another CCT challenge. Until then,

  • 4 comments:

    CraftyC said...

    This is a beautiful card Fran and the papers are just gorgeous!
    Clairex

    Lisa Summerhays said...

    Great coloring! Very cute.

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Frances.

    hugs Riet.xx

    Jennifer said...

    Such a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us PTW...good luck xx Jenny xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin