Thursday, 17 June 2010

CCT Sketch by Claudia: Hanglar quickie

CCT has a lovely sketch by Claudia this week but I'm afraid I've not done it much justice as I was in a rush, again!

The cute Hanglar girl is one from my coloured up pile and I've just stamped some flourishes around her and put it all together before work yesterday so it's a bit lacking in the embellies and finishing touches (which I don't think matters too much when there's such a cute image taking centre stage).  The yellow crochet flower does match the colours in the image/paper but it doesn't look it in the photo.

Stash:
  • Stamps: sitting hanglar girl ~ part of the 'Hanglar Kit 4' direct from Hanglar via Ebay, flourish around edge ~ grunge collection, Stempelglede
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper:Pink Paislee 'Queen Bee'
  • Tools: various  MS border punches, flower punch, distresser tool
  • Others:crochet flower made by my sister (look too good to be one made by me :D), pearl brads

  • Sorry for the short post but am really struggling to muster any crafting mojo at the moment - am hoping it returns soon. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully have something else to show you soon.  Although I have been fiddling with Blogger after seeing they have new setting features and have managed to expand the width of the posts so I can now fit larger photos in :)

    5 comments:

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Frances,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Andrea said...

    I love your card - gorgeous papers!
    It doesn't look as though you are struggling with mojo but I know what you mean - mine keeps hopping away at the moment!
    Love, Andrea xx

    Anesha said...

    Really pretty card.

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is brilliant Fran, love the use of all those punches and of course the image is adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    little angel said...

    I really love your card! The colors are perfect
    hugs
    little angel

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin