Thursday, 24 June 2010

CCT & HH: 'Monster big Hugs'

Hello & a happy Thursday to you all.  Time for my CCT card and this week's challenge is to have something recycled on your card.  Now mine's a bit subtle, lets see if you can spot it . . .
Yup, that strip of grey ribbon across the top is from a piece of clothing (those hanging loops on the inside which I always cut off as they always end up hanging outside of your top when you don't realise it!).

The funny monster is one of the new stamps from High Hopes which I had to get as I thought he'd be great for boy cards.  I tried to give him a furry look when colouring him with my copics and have given him a shiny glossy accent nose which may not be that obvious from the photo.  As with all my boy cards I have kept it simple and just used my MS border punches and some glittery adhesive dots for accents. This card is winging its way over to Hong Kong for my nephew's birthday.

As I've used a High Hopes stamp I'm going to enter it into their 'anything goes' challenge this week too.  That's all from me for now, thanks for dropping by.

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Monty' monster ~ High Hopes from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, circle sentiment ~ Cuddly Buddly
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper:October Afternoon but not sure which range as it was a 12x12 piece not from a pad
  • Tools:various MS border punches, SU word window punch for punching out the sentiments printed off PC (using some fab free fonts from here)
  • Others: blue glitter adhesive dots, ribbon cut from top!



  • 3 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Oh he is fantastic Fran, brilliant card.
    luv
    Debby

    Riet said...

    So gorgeous card Frances.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Sarah said...

    I love this hugable monster - your fur is really good - gonna have to practice myself now! Sarah x

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin