Friday, 18 June 2010

CC Designs ~ 'say cheese'

I knew I had to have this stamp set as soon as I saw it (hubby likes his mountain climbing).  It's called 'say cheese' and is part of the Sugarplums range from CC Designs (available here.  The first lot already sold out but I know more is due in very soon)
I wanted to make the couple look like it was photograph, so stamped them together along with the rock (loads of cute little accesory stamps in this set). The brown strip behind it is supposed to look like film negative.   There is actually more writing stamped on the brown strip but I used a versafine watermark pad so it's not come out in the photo very well - it says 'picture perfect'.  The cutie with the camera has been cut out and raised on foam pads, may be able to see that better below.  I've also added glossy accents over the camera lens for a shiny glass finish.  Everything else kept simple, just grass border punch and some coordinating ribbon.
Thought this would make a cute card for someone going away on a trip/journey or holiday or for front of a mini photo album.

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Say Cheese' Sugarplums set by CC Designs
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: DCWV, green and brown cardstock
  • Tools: Various MS and EK success border punches
  • Others: Ribbon

    Right, that's all from me this week. Apologies for not visiting blogs/commenting recently will try and stop by soon (although I do sometimes drop by but just not announce my visit!)



  • 5 comments:

    nessy said...

    as always fran a fun card and so beautifully made and thought about ~love it!!
    vanessa xx

    Marley said...

    Ohhhh I love it Fran!! So great how you made the stamp like a photo.. xMarley

    Martinas Welt said...

    I love this stamp set and I love what you have made! Soo cute and lovely!! The idea is great and the film strip is soo coll! Awsome card!!!
    Martina

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is brilliant Fran, love the cute couple and all the details.
    luv
    debby

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Frances,i love your images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin