This flower is a lot bigger than the last one I made, as I've used the Tim holtz tattered floral die. And as the packaging on that showed them with print all over it made me do the same! I just found a hero arts definition stamp and randomly stamped that all over them to make it look like page from a book (hence I chose my little Tilda writing in her book) before sponging brick red distress ink all over it.
Layout was done around the flower and the fact that Tilda needed something to sit on. Then I just added some bling to finish. Not much else to say really, apart from loving the flourish bits, either end of my flower - they are from a Marianne D, 'frames & swirls' die (which I got just for swirls rather then for the frame bit!)
Well, I'm glad I managed to leave you with another card to look at this week. Enjoy your weekends and I'll be back next week, sometime. Thank you for visiting. I'm off for some lunch and then see if I can't squeeze in a bit more colouring before work.