Thursday, 27 May 2010

CCT no DP: get well

CCT theme this week is no designer papers (just when I went and got more yummy new MME & GCD papers too!)  So I stamped my own background piece onto a piece of kraft card using a fab get well stamp kit from Elzybells which I knew would be great to use with all my 'get well' type stamps.  This cute Dr & nurse is Whiff of Joy which I have stamped together.
Here's a better view of my own stamped background before it got covered up with the image

Funny thing is I must be prophetic as I could do with a get well card myself as I've only gone and got chicken pox!  Apparantly you can get it again even if you did have it as a kid - aren't I the lucky one!  So I'm not feeling 100% as you can imagine (the rash started appearing yesterday) so will keep this post short & sweet (bit like me ;) only with spots on, at the moment LOL)

Thanks for visiting.

 

8 comments:

Annie said...

love the card Fran and the cute image on it. hope you feel better very soon.
hugs, annie x

Heather x said...

What a beautiful card Fran, even without the dp it looks awesome :0)
Oh no chicken pox, hope you feel better soon hun x
*hugs* Heather x

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card Fran, love it!
Clairex

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Frances,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love your stamped background.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Viv said...

Love the Franmade background Fran! (Or can I call you Dotty)? sorry, couldn't resist. I'll try harder to in future, promise.
Hugs Viv xxx

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous Fran and so cute.
I don't envy you having the chicken pox, hope they're go soon.
luv
Debby

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear you have chicken pox - hope you are not suffering too badly with it. I had it very mild as a baby and then got it again in late teens, and, when my son caught chicken pox, my hubby's mum said he'd had it as a child, and then he got a nasty dose of it a couple of weeks after our son!!
Love your card by the way!
Love, Andrea xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin