Sunday, 25 April 2010

It's official . . .

. . . I'm no longer on the WoJ DT! I made the hard decision of stepping down a few weeks ago, what with my limited free time now and Katharina's officially announced it on her blog now which makes it all the more real :(

I've had an amazing 2 years on the team and have seen the company grow right from the beginning and as I've already said to Katharina I am so thankful and priviledged to have been a part of it and also to be part of an amazing DT team. I may no longer be on the DT but I will continue to watch and support as a customer now. I shall leave you with a slideshow of most of my WoJ cards that I have made over the last couple of years (but not all as I could only fit 100 on the slide show & ran out of room!)



Have a super sunday - think hubby has offered to take me down to the Aintree craft show, whoohoo ;)

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh you will be sadly missed and good luck in what ever you do.

Jane said...

WOW Fran you made so many amazing cards! I know you will be missed from the team. hugs, Jane xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Fran I was so sad to hear you stepping down.
luv
Debby

Sarah A said...

It is sad that you stood down from the team, your cards were always an inspiration but I hope you make the most of your free time now!

Sarah x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin