Monday, 26 April 2010

Forever Friends

Boo!  Bet you weren't expecting a post till Thursday :)  I got couple of cute CC Designs stamps land on my doorstep at the weekend and I just had to ink this cutie up.

Stash:
  • Stamps:'Kiki with Puppy'~ CC Designs, from here.  Circle sentiment ~Autumn leaves set
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: MME 'Penny Lane' stack (this is still from the 1st sheet from the stack I've used and there's still another card's worth left - how am I ever going to get through the other 53 sheets in the stack and more importantly . .  why do I still buy more?! LOL)
  • Tools: Nellies mutli frame, scallop circle punch, MS ATP punch, EK success 'paw print' edger punch - so cute!
  • Others: ribbon, 8mm flat backed pearls

    Had a little splurge at the craft show in Aintree yesterday even though not as good as hoped! Mainly just fed my MS punches & nesties addiction (from Oyster crafts - have yet to find anyone else to match their prices) and lots of pearls & bling from Hobby House - best bit was getting some heart paper doilies that I've always wanted but could never find anywhere. Well, hope you all have a pleasant start to your week & I'll be back Thursday with my CCT card.

    Thanks for visiting.


  • 6 comments:

    Christin said...

    WOW, this card is really really fantastic!!!

    Best wishes
    Christin

    Juls said...

    this is too gorgeous!! your colouring is amazing!!! Love the papers too! Hugs Juls

    Rach said...

    wonderful Fran, fabby colouring of this sweetie of an image.xx

    Riet said...

    So beautiful card Frances,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    CraftyC said...

    Gorgeous card Fran. Money well spend imo. A girl can never have too many stamps!
    Clairex

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin