Thursday, 8 April 2010

CCT mono mania ~ just peachy!

Hello.  Hope you all had a lovely Easter and didn't overdose on choccy eggs too much!  CCT theme this week is 'Monomania' so just 1 shade of colour.

I wanted to use some of my cute swiss pixie stamps (this one is my fave) and she just cried out peachy/earthy colours so that's what I did - just used the E numbers of my copics for colouring her and found a piece of peachy dp to go with her.  I've sponged around the edges with distress ink 'dried marigold' and I had to try out some of my new EK success & MS border punches ;)

Stash:

  • Stamps: the pixie, watering can and butterflies are 3 stamps from the Swiss pixie spring kit from CC Designs. sentiment is Basice Grey stamp
  • Colouring: Copics, mainly E numbers may have snuck in a YR colour for her hair
  • Paper: Cosmo Cricket 'earth love' and some Kraft card
  • Tools: distresser tool, EK border punch 'bumpy road' around the edges of the image, MS 'woodland branch' around the page border punch (LOVE this one)
  • Others: flat backed pearls 4mm, 8mm, stickles on the flowers, butterflies and her wings

    Well, that's all from me for now, have a lovely day and thanks for popping by.

  • 7 comments:

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful cads Frances,i love your images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Wedgie said...

    Gorgeous card - I love the colouring.

    Wedgie xx

    RubyM:) said...

    I'M GLAD TO HAVE BUMPED INTO YOUR BLOG.Your cards are gorgeous and the colring is inspirational.Beautiful cards!I will start following you for sure,RubyM:)

    Renkata said...

    Very cute card!

    Tasha said...

    This is so cute Fran, i love the colours and the fab little scene - so cute
    love tasha xx

    Jodie from Oz said...

    Fran, wow your colouring is amazing, I love this beautiful scene, the images are adorable. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    dictionar german said...

    So cute I just had to sit right down and make one! Thank you Frances >:D<

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin