Saturday, 20 March 2010

Spoonful ~Happy Easter


Oh, look, it's another PI girlie, what a surprise!  but at least I've coloured her ALL in, and not done any paper piercing this time ;)  I promise my next card will be non PI! 

Thought I'd try and do some challenges and spoonful of sugar was perfect with 'Easter'!  Although I think she would make an 'egg-cellent' card for other occasions too (sorry, couldn't help myself!)  Kept it nice & simple and cheery colours for spring (need it today, it's all grey and horrible outside)

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Basket of Eggs' ~Pure Innocence by MFT

  • Colouring: Copics (stickles in her heart bow and have used clear glaze pen to give her shiny eggs and patent leather shoes :D)

  • Paper:old DCWV 'spring stack'

  • Tools: MS around the page border set for the pink mat, Doily deep border punch for the white strip, Nellies Multiframe rectangle, scallop circle punches for sentiment.

  • Others: faux stitching with my tracing wheel and fineliner pens, pink gems, ribbon

    Working tonight so probably no more creations to share until next week.  So have a super duper weekend and I'll see you all sometime then.

     
  • 3 comments:

    Andrea said...

    Another lovely PI image - I love the layout of your card and the colours you have used.
    Have a great weekend.
    Love, Andrea xx

    Toneloni * Tonje said...

    Oh so cute. Love the colors

    Thanks for playing with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar

    Hugs
    Tonje

    flati said...

    Lovely card with a cute image... wow
    Thanks for joining us at a spoon full of Sugar...
    Hugs, Sonja xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin