Sunday, 7 March 2010

paper pierced party girls

Hello & a happy Sunday!  It's been a glorious if still a tad chilly, sunny day today and feels like spring might just finally be around the corner.  Hope you've all enjoyed the sunshine.

Inked up a couple of cute stamps I got from Silly Monkey's at the weekend and as I still had the scraps from my last card out thought I'd put them to good use and did a spot of paper piercing.  Which just so happens to be the theme over on ABC challenge :)  Lots of paper pierced bits on this; the top and ribbon on the girl standing, the t-shirt, trouser cuffs and balloon on the sitting girl.

The cutie sitting down in front is raised on foam pads which you might be able to see on the photo below

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Party Emma', 'Balloon Emma' ~ CC Designs, Silly Monkeys, sentiment  from Basic Grey Delta series of mini stamps
  • Colouring: Copics on any bits not paperpierced
  • Paper: MME - left over bits from my card below, red & blue card, glitter card for the balloon and ribbon paper paper piercing
  • Tools: MS around the page looped hearts punch - love this punch especially as you can use all the 'waste' punched out hearts too, which I have done for the hearts on the corners of my card, flower punch
  • Others: stickles, adhesive gem dots in the centre of the flowers

    Right, that's all until mid week I think as I've got a WoJ card I'm working on but that's for Weds and then I've got other 'stuff ' to do and it's hubby's day off tomorrow etc, etc . . So until then,


  • 5 comments:

    Riet said...

    What a gorgeous card Frances,i love your images and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Lorraine A said...

    Lovely card Frances :-) The images are lovely and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is adorable Fran, love the sweet images and fab details. I resisting those girlies but you're not helping.
    luv
    Debby

    Andy said...

    The girlies are beautiful Fran, I lieke the colors. LG Andy

    Tasha said...

    This card is adorable, i love the paper piecing and the gorgeous colours
    love tasha xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin