Monday, 22 March 2010

LOTV Easter Bunny

Here's another Easter card, this time using one of the fabulous stamps from LOTV (I love them but just haven't got round to using them all yet!).  This bunny with the daffs is just perfect for this time of year and I thought he'd look cute as an easel card as it looks like he's jumping over the daffs and the fence I put behind him :)

Didn't want this too girly so kept the flowers off and just added a few pearl and gem accents.  Tried to take couple of shots to show you how it looks from side and also when it is folded flat (click for larger view).

Stash:

  • Stamps: bunny~ LOTV, sentiment ~ magnolia from last year's easter collection

  • Colouring: Copics, then stickles over the daffodils for bit of sparkle

  • Paper: Old DCWV spring stack

  • Tools:Blossom nesties, MS fence border punch

  • Others: 2 yellow flatbacked pearls, 2 green flower gems

    Well, hope you're all having a good start to the week.  The sun's come back out and it's staying lighter for longer which is a good sign.  I'm actually working tonight and I'm going to be needed more at work from now on, so my craftiness will be hampered and my blogging will get less frequent.  However I will try to post at  least once (my Thurs CCT card) or twice a week.  Will see how it goes, so don't desert me o.k?!


  • 5 comments:

    Alice Wertz said...

    this is super cute, Fran! love the little fence detail!

    debby4000 said...

    Love your gorgeous card Fran, sweet image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    Joyce said...

    Never, keep up with your blog...if not mine... not matter how crazy life is at the moment.

    Mich said...

    I had also bought that fence-punch because I found it to cute, but I have never used it because I really didn't know really where it would fit. Thanks for this marvelous idea, it's a lovely bunny card !!

    Basteltiger´s Welt said...

    Hi Fran,

    I love this idea to put a circle image on top and the fence idea is great.

    Have a nice day.
    Nadine

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin