Thursday, 11 March 2010

CCT with WoJ: 'Celebrate . . Spring'

It's CCT time again and I can't quite believe that I've been saying that for 2 years now!  Yup, CCT is 2 years old today - how time flies! I've been part of this lovely group of crafty ladies since the start of it and it's been an honour and a pleasure - thank you ladies, it's been a blast - long may it continue :).

So, the theme for this week is 'celebrations', whether it be birthdays, weddings, congrats, it's up to you.  I've gone for a spring theme to go with the lighter sunnier weather we've been having, plus I just had to use this cute image ;)
Isn't she adorable?  She's a sneek peek of the new spring/Easter collection by Norma Fickel  from WoJ, which will be released this Sat (13th March).

Now I know there are lots of yummy new releases currently doing the rounds but I think you're gonna have to find room for some of these, don't you?! (believe me I know! - I've been trying to 'not know', as I'm on a budget at the moment and it's killing me, stamp addict that I am LOL . . no, I haven't gone cold turkey, don't be silly as if! I've just been a little more restrained than usual and got a 'few' of each rather than my usual whole lot :D)  Here's a close up of her with her little lamb - I've added regular stickles to the daffs but a distressed stickles in rock candy on the little lamb (wanted a bit of texture and this was less phaffing than getting the old flowersoft out and a bit more delicate)



Stash:

  • Stamps: 'girl & her lamb' by Norma Fickel ~WoJ release date Sat 13th March. sentiment from CC Designs spring kit set
  • Colouring: Copics which touch of prismacolor pencils for subtle shading
  • Paper: DCWV citrus stack, blue & red cardstock
  • Tools: Nellies rectangle multiframes, MS chrysanthemum punch, mini flower punch in centres
  • Others: garden twine, coloured staples, faux stitching

    Well I hope that's made you feel all springy now :)  I'm off to go colour in some more of these cuties and maybe fit in a bit of housework too but, I'm not making any promises. . about the housework, anyway!  Thanks for dropping by.


  • 8 comments:

    Marja Sch said...

    Wow what a gorgeous card such a cute image. Hugs Marja

    Andrea, said...

    Fab card Fran, I love the new stamps

    debby4000 said...

    Gorgeous card Fran, fab new image and brilliant colours.
    luv
    Debby

    Zimtschnecke said...

    Wow, such a gorgeous and cute card! Love it!

    Fantastic work

    hugs Zimtschnecke

    Leann said...

    Eeeeeek - I must resist!!!! I just don't have room for any more rubbah...but she does look rather gorgeous... ;D
    Fab card Fran - I lubs it!
    Hugs x

    Deb said...

    so cute, this is so gorgeous Fran, so love these new images and love your colouring! It has been fun hasn't it? I hope it continues a long time too! hugs Debxx

    Juls said...

    this is just too gorgeous for words!! Hugs Juls

    Marcel Frei said...

    Great card Fran.

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin