Thursday, 4 March 2010

CCT Lucky Green = dino green

CCT theme is 'lucky green' so we want to see lots of green on your cards.  Now I'm afraid mine didn't end up quite as green as I thought it would but the intent was there and there are lots of pale shades of green in the paper, honest! 

I had this cute new Greeting Farm set on my desk as I was thinking 'green' and what could be more perfect then a green dinosaur :)  I've teamed him with some fab old Basic grey papers and some contrasting cardstock in greens and pale blue/greys.  Then some 'go-to' boy embellishments of buttons, metal brads and string and job done!

Central image is raised on foampads but again, my photos fail to show that!

Stash:

  • Stamps: Image & sentiment 'Happy day' Greeting Farm set from Silly Monkey  . . if you do order from them be a little bit gentle/patient with them as Bryony has just welcomed the arrival of her new bouncing bundle of joy, Adam! Many congrats again Bryony :)

  • Colouring: Copics

  • Paper: BG 'Archaic'

  • Tools: Nellies multi frames rectangles, SU word window punch

  • Others: buttons, string, metal brads


  • ***********
     Sorry for the lack of posts this week but I've been sorting through my cards and putting some online to sell via Artfire (new kid on the block to Etsy but this is free/no fees so I thought I'd give it a go - you may have noticed the new links for it on my sidebar). I've put it off long enough and my stash of cards is building up so no time like the present - I've only gone for the basic free account for now, so all very sparse etc so will see how it goes.  I sold a few a while back on ebay but just can't justify using them anymore as their fees are sooo excessive and not worth it for the sort of price points my cards fetch.  Still got more to sort out so may not be posting that much for the rest of this week - will see how it goes.


    3 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is brilliant Fran, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    Juls said...

    Just Fab!!! I love the button detail! Hugs Juls

    Irene said...

    Fantastic card, L LOVe your backing paper and your image is so cute.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin