Sunday, 21 February 2010

WoJ Biride Love Stamp kit: "tweetheart"


Hello!  I'm full of cold here so will keep this short.  This beauty is the first DT card I've managed to make with the gorgeous new spring Kit from WoJ, 'Birdie Love'.  I've used 3 stamps plus 1 of the sentiments from the kit.  There have been changes to the kit (they are now bi-monthly, only available as kit not individually BUT you get to see them first now) and the best bit of all I think, is that they come ready premounted onto nice thick cling foam now.  So even more value for your money and all you need to do, is cut them out :)

I just love this set and if you look on Katharina's blog you'll find news of another kit which is exclusive to WoJ retailers only and which I think compliments this kit perfectly - I will be working with both sets over the next 2 months so keep an eye out.

Here's a close up, I've stamped willow feeding the birdies, then masked her hand before stamping that gorgeous birdhouse behind her.  Stamped and cut out 2 flowers to frame her.  Coloured as usual with my Copics and then some twinkling H2O over her dress for sparkle and then stickles in the flowers.  Papers are from Cosmo Cricket 'Nutmeg'. (Thought it was time to finally crack open this pad and also to stop me wanting to buy the new ones - Clare, if you're reading this - I've been very good and not succombed even with you flaunting yours :p - I must be ill LOL)

Right off to do the food shop then go feel sorry for myself with my drippy nose and sawdust throat :/

Have a lovely Sunday and hope you're all germ free!


18 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Wow, I love your card Fran, what a great szene!
Katharina xx

gina g said...

Oh this is beautiful i love it. luv gina xx

Rhonda Miller said...

How sweet. I love your card. TFS.

craftyb said...

Hi Fran....aww such a cute image....gorgeous card! bx

Leann said...

Ooooooh, this is beautiful Fran!
Hope you're feeling better soon hun :D
Hugs x

Eeeek, and you've just reminded me I HAVE the new CC...sat in a box somewhere neglected already!

Stempeltiger said...

WOW! Such a gorgeous szene Fran!
Your colouring is so beautiful.
Lots of hugs
Swantje

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Frances,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Martinas Welt said...

This card is stunning Fran! I really love it!! Got the new spring kit last week as well....now I have to grab my papers and pens ;)
Martina

Kim Yu said...

Oh my, this is so pretty, Fran!

Joyce said...

Hope you get better soon.

Andrea said...

Gorgeous card - beautiful colouring, love the colours, papers and layout. This stamp set looks great too!
Hope you're feeling better very soon!
Love, Andrea xx

CraftyC said...

I'm still full of cold to, day 6 for me but think I've passed it on to the kids. Supposed to be back to school tomorrow EEK!! Love your card, such a pretty scene and beautiful colours. Hope your better soon!
Clairex

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful beautiful scene you built, Fran! gorgeous card!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous Fran and what a wonderful job with the masking. Hope the drippy nose gets better soon.
luv
Debby

nessy said...

oh fran this is adorable ~love your colouring ~just perfect
vanessa xx

rosy3108 said...

gorgeous!

Helena said...

WOW, this is sooo beautiful!

xxxx

Kim said...

Fran this is STUNNING hun! What a fantastic card! I am in awe over the beauty!!! Gorgeous coloring!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin