Friday, 5 February 2010

Spoonful: stuck on you

Hello!  Bit of a mad card off me today.  From yesterday's clean simple boy card to a mad explosion of girliness and luurrve :).  I've used a Kraftin Kimmie stamp - these images just crack me up and they are such fun to colour in, and the layout over on Spoonful was just perfect for her.  I couldn't resist writing my own sentiment to go with her and sticking a pin in it too to match her poor dolly : )

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Drucilla' Kraftin Kimmie stamp

  • Colouring: Copics and black stardust pen for the doodling and bits of shimmer

  • Paper: Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush'

  • Tools: MS loopy border punch, heart lattice punch, EK photo corner punch, various circle and scallop circle punches for the sentiment (the larger heart was just hand drawn and cut out)

  • Others: liquid pearls added to the heads of the pins in the image, a pearl pin stuck through the sentiment



  • Well, I hope that's brightened your Friday, if not woken you up LOL.  Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend - I sure will (don't have to work this weekend ;))


    P.S  anyone looking for winner of WOJ candy - it's below this.

    8 comments:

    CraftyC said...

    Totally gorgeous Fran, those papers and that stamp work so well together!
    Clairex

    nessy said...

    wow!! so gorgeous , what an adorable card ~love that image ~just perfect fran.
    gosh been so long since i popped by and said hi!!! see i can now follow ~so will be back often!!
    vanessa xx

    Kathy said...

    I just love this card Fran!!! This image is so cute!!! I keep thinking to get some ~ can you believe I have held off??haha
    Love the papers you used with her as well!!
    Hope you enjoy your free week-end! We are supposed to get buried with snow so hopefully it is the nice stuff we can play in!!
    :)Kathy

    Debbie said...

    Gorgeous card Fran,I love the added pin detail,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    Juls said...

    just love this!!! so much fun!!!

    Deb said...

    fantastic card Fran, I am still waiting to use this stamp myself, love them! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    Alice Wertz said...

    hehe, this makes me smile! so cute!

    Kinglake said...

    gorgeous Fran xx jo xx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin