Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Sarah Kay 'Hello'


Hello!  Hope you all had a lovely weekend :)  and a good start to the week.  Got another 'slow burn'/collagey card to show you today.  Fancied using some of my 'old' Sarah Kay stamps which have not been used yet (shame on me!) so pulled this one out and teamed her up with some BG 'Origins' paper and messed around with it all until it ended up like this!  I wasn't that happy with it when I finished but now that I look at it again after leaving it a while I think it's growing on me.  Again it's all very much more 3D IRL (image and 1 of the circles are raised on foampads).


That's all from me for now as I've got to finish a card for my neice (she passed her driving test :)) and then I'm out for dinner later with my brothers and their families plus my mum, for a belated Chinese New Year meal.  Thanks for dropping by :)

Stash:


  • Stamps: Sarah Kay Stampavie

  • Colouring: Copics

  • Paper:Basic grey 'Origins'

  • Tools: Various MS border and flower punches plus some woodware circle & scallop punches

  • Others: tracing wheel & gelpens for faux stitching and doodling.  8mm Flat backed pearls


     
  • 9 comments:

    Diane.W. said...

    Hi Fran,luvly card & colouring.
    Enjoy your meal :o)x

    nessy said...

    delightful card fran ~gorgeous papers and such a sweet sarah kay to use!!
    hope you have a wonderful evening
    vanessa xx

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Frances,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Juls said...

    Just gorgeous!! Love the colours and the layout!! Hugs Juls

    CraftyC said...

    This is gorgeous Fran, a beautiful image and yummy papers!
    Clairex

    Marley said...

    Hi Fran,

    Amazing card; really nice design papers and I love that image; nice colouring! big hugs Marley

    Maria said...

    Beautiful card Fran! Hugs, Maria

    Alice Wertz said...

    I just adore your amazing coloring, Fran! this is so gorgeous!!

    Helena said...

    WOW, Fran, this card is soo beautiful!

    xxxx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin