Saturday, 27 February 2010

CC Designs spring kit ~ 'Hugs & Kisses'


Ever since the first kit I got from CC Designs last year I have been hooked on these 2 cute characters, Emma & trevor' and the latest spring kit is no exception. This cutie pie has got to be my favourite from the kit and they are sooo much fun to colour in - especially that round belly and chubby face & legs :)

 I got mine direct, but I know Silly Monkeys will have some in stock soon (here) so just the excuse I needed to ink mine up to show you.  I kept the layout simple as she's so cute anyway plus I didn't want to hide that lovely DP.  I see spoonful challenge is 'distress inks, glitter and pearls' so I think this fits the bill :)

Stash:

  • Stamps: image and sentiments from Sugarplums spring kit  - CC Designs.  Swirly dots around her from Basic Grey mini delta series of stamps
  • Colouring: Copics, bit of distress inks around paper edges.
  • Paper: glittered cardstock from MME 'penny lane' stack
  • Tools: Nellies multi frame circle for the pink frame with plain nestie circle to cut out image and sentiment (edges around sentiment made from border strip cut with EK border punch), MS 'frond' leaf punch, tracing wheel and pens for the faux stitching around dp
  • Others: flowers all misted with glimmer mist, stickles in her wings, 8mm flat backed pearls

    Have a lovely weekend.

     
  • 7 comments:

    Joyce said...

    This one is so cute, love the belly.

    Andrea, said...

    Oh she is so sweet Fran, I love her 'podgy' tummy and the papers you have used are fab. Have a great weekend

    Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

    gorgeous card & DP! Super sweet image :)

    stardustgemsandribbon said...

    Hehe...she really is a cutie Fran...great layout...definitely a shame to cover up the gorgeous paper.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    Riet said...

    What a gorgeous card Frances,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Larissa said...

    Very cute card! You are right, this image is so very sweet.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    Vicky said...

    Such a sweet card Fran! Love this cute CC image and the fab papers you've used! I have just got these nellie frames, they're fab aren't they?!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin