Tuesday, 9 February 2010

'Bags of Fun'

Hello & it's back to cute today.  I've used another of the 'City Girls' stamps from WoJ and I couldn't resist adding the 'bags of fun' sentiment and I got to use my 'cityscape' MS border punch (behind her) which I think goes fab.   Now for some reason she looks like she's been tango'ed but her skin isn't that orange in real life, honest!  Maybe this close up will look less orange . .

hhhmph, she does still look a little too sunkissed doesn't she?!  Oh well!

It's not a square card for a change, only because I had this card base sitting on my desk (was supposed to be for my last card but decided on white base for that in the end).  So then, the layout just grew from that.  Decided to do a little paper piercing for her shopping bags and my favourite bit is the little price tag I made using various mini stamps from the umpteen 'studio g' mini sets I have, a bit of doodling and a corner rounder punch . .

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'shopping Willow' - WoJ.  Hero Arts Bar code stamp & various mini stamps from Studio G sets to make the price tag
  • Colouring: Copics, bit of Prismas/sansodor blending for the shading around her and Sakura glaze pens for the tissue paper in the bags
  • Paper: MME and kraft card
  • Tools: Petite scallop oval nesties, Various MS & EK success border punches
  • Others: brads & buttons & mini gems

    That's all from me today, hope you're all having a good week so far.

     
  • 6 comments:

    JulyeB said...

    Love the card and the image fab and the sun tan just brings summer a little early thanks for sharing Julye

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Fran,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    debby4000 said...

    Love your adorable card, fab papers and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    Alice Wertz said...

    beautiful card, Fran! love it!!

    Juls said...

    this is gorgeous!! Love your colouring!! and how you have paper pieced the shopping bags!! gorgeous creation! Hugs Juls

    Paola said...

    What a beautiful card!

    Love greetings
    Paola

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin