Saturday, 9 January 2010

WoJ & spoonful: 'Love happy mail'

It's release day today for the WoJ 'happy mail' collection , which includes the 2 cuties I have used for my card here. I think they are all adorable and super versatile.

Had some scraps left over from an earlier card which I used to punch out the little stamp shapes, added the letter to them to spell 'love' then the rest of the card was made to fit around that! The 'love' stamps and Charlie have been raised with foam pads but not obvious from photo.

Oh and as I have a little punched out heart on this card (plus there is a little one on the mail box itself), it fits with this weeks spoonful challenge :), so I'm entering it for that, seeing as it's been a while since I played along to any challenges!

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Charlotte with mailbox' & 'postman charlie' - WoJ
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: We R Memory Keepers ' Tiffany'
  • Tools: MS border punches, heart punch, woodware stamp punch
  • Others: orange paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

    That's all from me till Monday I think, so have a lovely weekend and stay warm.

  • 8 comments:

    stardustgemsandribbon said...

    Wonderful card Fran, love the funky papers and punched border detail.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    Tracey said...

    Stunning card Fran, love the funky papers & how you've matched your colouring - fab!

    Hope you're having a great weekend & keeping warm :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    Jane said...

    Stunning card Fran! love how you've combined the stamps and all your details are gorgeous! hugs, Jane xxx

    Juls said...

    stunning! Love how you have the 2 characters on the one card! and the papers you have teamed them with are just gorgeous!! what a stunning result! Hugs Juls

    Marion said...

    So beautiful and striking colours. The image is fabulous. Love the punced border.
    Marion

    Martinas Welt said...

    I have just came to your side and love it! This card is totaly cute and so colourful! I love it!! (and I love mail...hee, hee). I have also linked your Blog Candy and added me as follower, as I do not want to miss your next creations! =)
    Martina

    Loz (Aus) said...

    Oh I love it! These stamps are fab! Love the colours x

    Shirley N said...

    This is such a beautiful card and your coloring is just gorgeous!

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin