Thursday, 28 January 2010

WOJ 'CITY GIRL' new release preview


WOJ will have new collection called 'city girl' out on 4th Feb,
 so in the run up to that, all the DT (links in my sidebar) will be tempting you with previews. 
Here is my first one.


 I just love this 'Dancing Willow'.  She's showing quite a bit of leg and really shaking that butt isn't she LOL - but that made it really fun to colour & shade - I know, it doesn't take much to amuse me :D

Found scrap piece of DP which had 'hey gorgeous' on it which I thought would be perfect and the colours were nice and bright so based the whole card around that by turning it into an easel card.  The 'sassy' sentiment is from a Greeting Farm sentiment set.  I wanted a fun, free feeling to the card so kept the layout very loose and unstructured with tilted layers and random look to the placement of the flowers and sentiment.  I shall leave you with some more shots of the card (all can be clicked on for closer view).


Thanks for dropping by (if you're looking for my CCT card it's the post below this one).


13 comments:

Juls said...

fab design!! beautifully coloured!! Love all the touches of sparkle!! The fab colours you have used!! and all those funky flowers!! such a stunning creation! Hugs Juls

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow can wait to see the rest this is brillient

Jane said...

Wow!!! stunning card Fran, love what you've done with the image, I loved this one best too LOL! hugs, Jane xx

Viv said...

Love it Fran! You've coloured that girl about town to perfection, as usual.
Viv xxx

Debbie x said...

I received a blog award earlier in the week and had to pass it to ten people. (I can't put the picture in my post it's on the sidebar.)
I have awarded it to blogs i have found inspirational and/or created truly gorgeous cards!
Well done your'e one of them!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Frances,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Krümel said...

This is georgeous! Love the colors you´ve used and your coloring is perfect - looks like she is ready to jump off the card for a ladies night out!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Lauretta See ( LadyPou) said...

she i just so beautiful.. and sexy :)) great job!!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful card, Fran! i adore you coloirng!! so pretty!

Kim said...

OMGoodness Fran this is sooooo adorable! Amazing coloring my friend and I too love this Willow! I can't wait to order her!!! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Shirley N said...

Love your fun and sassy card Fran! Great layout!

Sol said...

Colours just perfect for this dancing queen! Love her! Great Card! :)

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Gorgeous card Fran...perfect colouring...love the sparkle!
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs
Carole x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin