Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Spoonful of Tilda: 'music to my heart'

Thought it was high time I inked up some Magnolia stamps as they have been VERY neglected of late - can't even begin to tell you how many of last years haven't seen ink yet :o  So I've made a start and used these 2 from the winter kit.

The music note is also a Magnolia stamp  (couldn't tell you which release though as it's one of their earlier ones). I have altered it slightly by turning the notes into hearts and adding the text.  The other swirly heart flourishes around her are from a hero arts set.

This was one of those 'going with the flow' type of card and the layout/collagey style just sort of happened so think it fits in nicely for this week's spoonful theme of 'freestyle' :)  I could have stamped Tilda to sit on the stool but I think she looks cute perched on the end of the Piano like that - the film 'Fabulous baker boys' with Michelle Pheiffer springs to mind :)  ooh, that dates me doesn't it - bet half of you don't even know it! (movie from late 80's!)


Well, I did have a stash list but blogger just crashed and I've lost it all and don't fancy typing it all out again!  but I've mentioned all of them and everything else is all my usual suspects - Copics, H2Os, lots of punches and couple of embellies!


That's all from me for today.  See you tomorrow with my CCT card hopefully.  Have a good day!



5 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a pretty card! I love the image and yes it does remind me of Michelle! I guess that dates me too! LOL!

Debbie said...

gorgeous card Fran,Thanks for playing along with us this week,Hugs Debbie x

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Fran and she looks great perched on the piano!!
Clairex

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Really sweet card Fran, great masking. I've had the same problem with my Magnolia's...and other stamps...!
Hugs
Carole x

Juls said...

absolutely stunning!! and I love the colour combo! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin