Thursday, 14 January 2010

Fri Sketchers: 'plane fun'

I got the new Kraftin Kimmie stamps from Silly Monkeys and had to ink one up straight away. Thought this week's FS sketch would work great with 'Emelia' and came up with this.Not too happy with my colour choice for the plane but it's done now and think it'll do. I love the sentiments in this set, some of the puns are right up my street. Not much else to this card, as I kept it simple, the only thing you can't see is the dimension to it as the central image is raised on foam pads.


Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Emelia' and the sentiment are Kraftin Kimmie stamps from Silly Monkeys
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: WeR Memory Keepers 'Tiffany' - I know, I've been using this alot but I'm trying to use up the scraps as I go, still got another 2 cards worth I think . . sorry!
  • Tools: 'Blossom' nesties, SU sord window punch

  • Thanks for looking!

    4 comments:

    Riet said...

    What a gorgeous card Frances,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Deb said...

    very cute card Fran, love the new stamp and that sentiment is so fun! hugs Debx

    Juls said...

    love this image and it goes so perfectly with those gorgeous papers!! fab card, just love it!!

    Tanja said...

    Wonderful card Fran! I love the colours!

    Thanks for joining is at Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin