Tuesday, 1 December 2009

WoJ card and news of Advent candy

Just a quick post today with another cute christmas gnome from WoJ. and for all you WoJ fans Katharina is doing her annual advent candy over on her blog (see banner at top of my sidebar) with a daily candy draw to win the stamp shown on that day.

Not much to say about my card except I've gone back to my copics for this one and used up the scraps of the snowflake background paper I made the other week.

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Uru & candycane' - WoJ, holly swirls around image are an Inkadinkado set
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: from scraps (blue piece is Basic grey 'Eskimo kisses' & the other is just stamped and embossed snowflakes on brown cardstock
  • Tools: OMG no punches or anything on this one - best go for a lie down ;)
  • Others: none! told you it was a simple card

  • Thanks for dropping by and stay warm - it's gone really cold here. Well, it is December. Best go sort out some more presents.


    4 comments:

    Babsis-Ideenwelt said...

    Fantastic. I love the gnom images.
    Beautiful card.
    Hugs Babsi

    Kim said...

    Such an amazing card Fran! I love it! Those gnomes are my favorite! Wonderful work hun!
    Big Hugs~ Kim

    Andrea, said...

    Wonderful card Fran, gorgeous image and colours. I have just received 3 of these stamps and I can't wait to have a play with them. Thanks for the info on the stamp company. Have a good afternoon

    Riet said...

    What a gorgeous card Fran,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin