Thursday, 10 December 2009

CCT sew beady: 'snow fabulous'

Hello! sorry for the lack of blogging/visits this week but just not been in the mood and also been trying to sort out christmas presents etc (there is one I've made but can't show yet as it's winging it's way over to my sis in U.S and she reads my blog).

Anyway did manage to make this one for this week's CCT challenge. The theme being to use beads somewhere on your card.
So for mine I've crocheted a quick little flower and added some seed beads to the centre and a couple of metallic silver beads dangling down.

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'WInter Lily' Pink Cat studio stamp from Silly Monkey
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper: DCWV 'holiday collection'
  • Tools: 2.5mm crochet hook & needle for making the crochet flower and sewing the beads in the centre. Nellie snellen flower punch for the green flower behind it. MS snowflake punches. Oh, nearly forgot - used a cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder on the red piece of card too then swiped bit of white ink over it.
  • Others: seed beads, metal beads, Decoart 'snowtex' for the snow with added glamour dust

    Hope you like it as that's probably all I've got to show for now. Off out to the shops today to try and finish the remainder of the present buying plus I need some new clothes - not been clothes shopping for ages (keep spending it on crafty stuff instead!). Wish me luck!

  • 4 comments:

    Vicky said...

    Beautiful card Fran. Good luck wiht the clothers and christmas shopping. Whenever I set out to buy clothes I can never find any, and when I have no money and am not looking I find lots of clothes I want! Hope you ahve better luck than me! Lol!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    Kathy said...

    Oh have fun shopping Fran!! I just love clothes shopping!! Not fancy clothes shopping though!! haha
    This is adorable!! That image is so cute and love your flower!! I will have to try to dig out some beads and play along! I have been terrible at trying to keep up with things too!!
    Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for!!
    :)Kathy

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Frances,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    Deb said...

    fabulous card Fran, such an adorable image! hope you get all your shopping done! hugs Debx

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin