Thursday, 17 December 2009

CCT~ aperture: just a quickie

CCT this week wants to see apertures on your cards so I've done a very quick and simple one using some Nestibilities dies and a cute snowman from last year's WoJ christmas stamps (spent all of yesterday cleaning the house and also hit the dye bottle to hide all the white hair - not a good look when the rest is black!). Hardly any colouring needed on this. I embossed the snowman with a gunmetal grey powder then just gave him splash of colour by using Sakura stardust pens and waterbrushing it out (gives a very sparkly finish, more so than using twinkling H2Os). I did use a white H2O to colour him in.

Stash:
  • Stamps: Snowman with pudding from WoJ, as are the swirls. Sentiment from a CC Designs set
  • Colouring: Stamped and embossed onto Kraft card then watercoloured with Stardust pens and a white H2O
  • Paper: none, just different coloured cardstocks in Kraft, red and a metallic grey/black
  • Tools: Nesties dies
  • Others: white Elzybells inkpad for the white stamping (this is the best white inkpad I've tried - really white, as it should be!
  • Really sorry for the lack of blogging and visits (I do still visit but just probably not leaving any comments/trace of my visit ;) ). Can't believe it's only 1 wk till xmas eve, still got lots to do and my sister arrives from HK today, so I best get back to it.




    2 comments:

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Fran,i love your image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Kim said...

    This is gorgeous Fran! I love your snowman...colored so beautifully! Amazing work hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin