Sunday, 20 December 2009

cards for sisters

Hellooo! Only 5 more sleeps till Christmas. Hope your christmas prep is all coming along nicely.

Just 2 cards to show you today. This one is christmas card for my big sis which I can show you now, as I know it's arrived in sunny Florida. These are High Hopes stamps and I just love the humour in them. I've created a little scene/step card with this and have glittered/glossy accented the palm tree in the back :). Here's another shot of it so you can see how the card folds.

Water was just patterned paper ripped to create waves and Santa has 'white fluffy stuff' in his hat trim and stickles in his beard. The 'ho, ho, ho' are cut from a Sizzix die.

Then this next card is a new home card I made for my other Sis who's just bought a house round the corner from me (I already have 1 sister living across the road so I'll be surrounded by them come summer :)). This is a pretty simple card as I was short on time when I made it! The sweet image is a Stampavie stamp and was coloured with Sakura stardust pens so it's super sparkly IRL

Not going to bother with stash list as it's all the usual suspects. Well that's all I have until mid week probably. Hope you're all wrapping up warm and enjoying the snow . . not a drop of it here in the north west :( so not fair!


7 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Ohh wonderful Christmas cards. I love the skisanta he is so cute. Hugs Marja

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Fran,i love your images and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Leslie said...

I can totally relate to the Santa card as I live in sunny Florida. The new home card is darling. Love the #18 on the heart.

Maria said...

So funny!!

debby4000 said...

Oh the Sunny Santa card is brilliant and love the new home one too.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

gorgeous! Just Love your new home card!! Its so sweet!!

Chrissie said...

Fabulous, as always Fran!
I've so enjoyed visiting you this year and I look forward to more of your lovely creations in 2010.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful and happy New Year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin