Saturday, 28 November 2009

WoJ for the weekend

Bit behind on the christmas cards so coloured a few WoJ images up at the same time (which I don't usually do) and gave my distress inks & twinkling H2O's an airing for a change. This is the first of them.

Thought this Willow would look cute teamed with the armchair so stamped and masked her and added the chair. As I've watercoloured with combination of distress inks and H2O's it is lovely and shimmery IRL not sure if you can just about pick up a bit of it in the photo below.


Not much else to say about this really as I kept the rest of the card very simple to leave the focus on the sweet image.

Stash:
  • Stamps: all WoJ
  • Colouring: stamped in versafine ink onto watercolour paper and watercoloured with distress inkpads and twinkling H2)s
  • Paper: Basic Grey, not sure which one it was a loose 12x12 sheet
  • Tools: MS doily deep edger punch, holly punch, labels nestie
  • Others: flat backed pearls in cream and red


    Should have another card or 2 to show tomorrow too (one should be a new Kraftin Kimmie release if I can finish it in time!). So hopefully see you then.



  • Have a lovely Saturday. I'm starting to feel a bit more christmassy now that we've gone and bought a new tree (took the plunge and got a non-green one for first time ever ! . . it's a lovely champagne colour). Just need to sort out the presents and everything else now!

    3 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    wonderful work with the images, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    Kathy said...

    GOrgeous card Fran!!! Your coloring and shading look fabulous and I just love this sweet image!! I too need to get my butt in gear with the cards!! I can't believe it is this late already! I usually have them just about done and the kids picture taken already!! haha
    OOh your tree sounds pretty ~ you'll have to share pics when it is decorated!!
    Have a great day!|

    Riet said...

    ohhh wowww Fran,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin