Sunday, 1 November 2009

'Winter Wonderland' with Antoinette


Nice simple card today, with NO patterned papers - I know, I obviously don't have enough of the stuff - *she says sarcastically* :D.
It just goes to show how versatile stamps are and how you don't need all the pretty papers . . . but who am I kidding?!, as if I could give up my rain forest worth of papers and not want more?

Anyway, I've used one of the new releases from Kraftin Kimmie that have just come out today but for those of you in the UK you need not wait - they are already in stock and waiting for you over at Silly Monkey ;). I love this quirky line and I'd like you to meet my new favourite Antoinette. I love the expression on her face and the gorgeous lacey snowflake I used to stamp the background with, is the accessory stamp that comes with her.

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Antoinette' Kraftin Kimmie - available from here. Sentiment from one of those studio g 99p mini clear stamp set
  • Colouring: Copics, stickles on fur trims. Background stamped randomly with the snowflake stamp in 3 different colours
  • Paper: none! apart from the brown and pink cardstock to mat the image and sentiment
  • Tools: petite circle scallop nesties to cut out image (the largest circle just about fits her - just had to make her foot come outside of the circle!) and circle punches for sentiment
  • Others: faux stitching, 4mm flat backed pearls in salmon colour. Image raised on foam pads for dimension

    I'll be back later to announce winner of my mini WoJ christmas candy. Have a relaxing Sunday.

  • 7 comments:

    Andy said...

    Your girl is beautiful Fran, I like the snowflakes to. LG Andy

    Marion said...

    Such a nice card and the new image is so sweet. Love your colouring
    Marion

    Mel said...

    Fab card.
    Mel x

    ~ Ali ~ said...

    This is fab Fran,love the stamped background. Very effective. Thanks for info on Kitty will have a look. Enjoy your Sunday.

    PäiviR said...

    This is a really pretty card and your images are always coloured so beautyfully.
    Have a good Sunday!
    Hugs
    Päivi

    Loz (Aus) said...

    This is great! I love those stamps... wish I had some!! And I completely agree with you... I love DP so much that I hoard it more than I use it! Too pretty to cut up!!

    Pinkllilac said...

    Such a beautiful card Fran, and in such fab colours! love the gorgeous design.
    Hugs Linda

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin