Wednesday, 18 November 2009

PTW: Bernadette 'warm wishes'

O.K I'm back with a card that is slightly sweeter than my last post :/
Not played along to PTW for a while but this week's was a nice simple sketch which I couldn't resist. I've used this cute snow bunny I got from Silly Monkey's but have only just got around to using (just like all my other stamps). She does come with a cute sentiment (you're snow sweet) but I've not used it here as the background was busy enough. Can't tell from photo but the bunny is on 3D foam so pops off the card more than it looks.

Stash:

  • Stamps: 'Bernadette' Kraftin Kimmie from Silly Monkey
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper:BG 'Eskimo kisses'
  • Tools: Cuttlebug die for the corner flourishes, 'labels 3' nesties dies, MS snowflake punches
  • Others: brads, stickles

    That's all for tonight, thanks for popping by. Off to make another poo . . . of the crochet kind LOL (see post below)! and maybe another card or two as it's definitely crafting weather again tonight (the wind's howling away outside as I type).

  • 9 comments:

    Riet said...

    What a beautiful card Fran,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    Tracy said...

    Cute card, love your take on the sketch.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    Craftyanny said...

    Pretty card Fran, that bunny is too cute for words
    Anne x

    Jill said...

    beautiful card Fran I love the cute image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    Rach said...

    such a sweetheart of a card Fran,
    gorgeous. hugs rachxx

    Sharon Caudle said...

    So, so, so cute!!!! That bunny is absolutely precious! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    Shirley N said...

    ohhh, this is sweet--I love it!!!

    Saskia said...

    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this lovely card!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia
    (Guest Designer)

    scrappypug said...

    adorable!

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin