Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Moose with identity crisis!

Here's my finished little crochet moose. It's the most challenging one I've tried yet and I'm really pleased with it, especially as I managed to get it to stand even with his mismatched legs :D. Should have taken a photo of all the body parts before I sewed them all together, it was really funny!

Anyway, I got the pattern off etsy (here if you're interested) and when I saw it I thought it would make a great reindeer too. However, I didn't want to make it permanent so mine is . . .

Moose by day


Reindeer by night, with his strap on nose haha
(I used black wool but will change it to black elastic once I get some :D)

Hubby loved it so he's adopted it. Not sure if he's named it yet :)

Got list of other things I want to do next, just need to decide!


13 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh this is so so so adorable. I love it. I am no good at making these things but love to see what other people make. Great job.
mwah
Trace

Kim Y. said...

Oh my gosh, Fran, this is absolutely adorable! I love it! I didn't know you crochet! Love love it!

Joyce said...

You made me laugh...the nose, sooooooooo funny! and so soooo cute.

Kathy said...

How cute is he?? AND that nose is so cute!! Love it!
:)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant and love his strap on nose.
luv
Debby

Andrea, said...

Oh he is so cute Fran. Your crocheting is very neat

Anonymous said...

IT IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE....... LOOKS LIKE THE MOOSE FROM FACEBOOK - THE ROLLERCOASTER MOOSE IT IS PERFECT
HIPOSHULY

Tracey said...

He is adorable Fran, love him as a moose or as Rudolf lol Your crocheting is soo neat :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Andrea said...

Wow, Fran - he is so gorgeous! And what a fantastic idea to add a Rudolph nose!!
Love, Andrea xx

Chrissie said...

Your little crochet creations are just so cute Fran, you are a clever girl!

craft_princess said...

Just the cutest crocheted creation ever! Love it!

Judith said...

fantastic. He is so cute. x

Saskia said...

Hihi... so cute!!! Love the photos!

Saskia :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin