Thursday, 19 November 2009

CCT-teen terrors: 'Christmas fun'

CCT this week wants to see cards for teenagers. I'm afraid mine's a bit uninspired this week as I suddenly didn't feel too well last night and needed an early night. (suddenly got sniffles & sneezes and very tired thought I was coming down with cold but seems to have gone today :)) AOL kept playing up too so had to leave it till now to post.

So anyway, teen cards means bright funky colours & simple clean layouts to me and thought it was great opportunity for me to dig out some Kerry Jo stamps I got last year but never got round to using them all. Think they are perfect teen images, just a shame I couldn't come up with something better layout wise, but this was quick and simple.

It's a kick stand card, so here's another shot of it, folded flat and also should be able to see all the glitter better;

Stash:
  • Stamps: 'Kerry Jo Christmas' set
  • Colouring: Copics
  • Paper:scrap from Cosmo Cricket 'Jolly by Golly' and kraft card base
  • Tools: MS loopy around the page border set, MS snowflake punch (not sure about the large one, it was a freebie diecut in 1 of my orders from Dies to Die for)
  • Others: faux stitching and lots of stickles


  • 8 comments:

    Annie said...

    love the image you used for this teen card Fran, and I do hope you feel ok today. I've had something similar but my eyes are still itching and now my legs ache - I hate winter bugs!
    hugs, annie x

    Lorraine A said...

    I love this card ,,, the image is perfect for a teenage girl and the loopy edge is fabulous ,, I have never seen that, or the image before,, Fantastic ! :-)

    Thanks for having me on your team for a couple of weeks :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    Shary said...

    A great image for a teenage girl Fran and a lovely card.
    Hope you feel better soon.xx

    Deb said...

    fab teenage card Fran, love the image and the kickstand style! Glad you are feeling better today! hugs Debx

    Shirley N said...

    What a unique card. I love that image and you colored her beautifully!

    doris said...

    Wow, what a unique card Fran!!

    hugs
    doris

    ~ Ali ~ said...

    This is super Fran, that punched border is amazing. Love it and perfect for a teen.

    anywhere_Smile said...

    Now that we have described discount links of london the one way linking process, how can you get links of london silver websites to link just to you? One answer is that it is links of london sale dependent on your sites content, especially if you links london jewellery have unique content. Other websites will link cheap links of london to you if you have interesting content that links london bracelet compliments their content. The problem is that you london links charms really have to have something exceptional. links of london watches sale One easy way to get a type of one way link called discount links of london rings a back-link. These are links to articles that you cheap links of london necklaces have written and distributed through article directories.

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin